Sunday, March 17, 2013

Comprehensive Exams and the Beach

Yet again, I was not in my art room this week. The past seven days have been incredibly busy for me!!! Since I will graduating in seven weeks with my master's degree, this week I had to take my comprehensive exams. My exams consisted of two papers. I started last Saturday morning (March 9) and finished Friday night (March 15). One paper ended up being ten pages and the other was twenty five.

After a full week of nonstop working, I needed a break. My husband and I decided to take a trip to one of my favorite places...Folly Beach! We both love to go to the beach to hunt for shells. Although it was a warm 78 degrees yesterday, the beach felt like it was about 50. The wind was howling and by the time we left, our hands were numb and our ears hurt. Even though the weather did not cooperate as much as we had hoped for, we still had a great time and found some great shells. I took some pictures to share with you.






I cannot wait to get back into the art room! I will have a lot of updates to share with you, so make sure to check back with me next Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment