Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I returned home from western Kentucky Wednesday night after a busy, but extremely fun vacation. I was so glad to see all of my students happy and energized after their break.

During the last two days, students have been very busy. Several classes, including the K4/K5, 3rd, and 5th, have all began new projects. Next week the 2nd and 4th will be starting new projects. With all these new projects starting, this means finished artworks! This post is going to be a little slideshow heavy :), but please look through each grades' creations. I think they turned out wonderfully and the students have been very proud of their accomplishments! Next week, I will be sharing with you what students are exploring in the new projects.

Without further ado, on to the slideshows :)

K4 String Art


K5 Line Design Turtles


2nd Andy Warhol Soup Cans


4th Radial Balance Name Design


Art Club Collages

No comments:

Post a Comment